We are committed to the health and safety of our employees, volunteers, graduates, and dogs, and are continuing to take actions to mitigate the risk. We are relying on the expertise and direction of the CDC and local authorities. Here is our status:
- Community Outreach Programs have been suspended until further notice.
- We have suspended all Facility Dog visitations until further notice.
- All travel has been cancelled.
- We no longer allow visitors or volunteers to the campus, including the trails.
- Puppy Classes are all online.
- All meetings are conducted virtually rather than in person.
- The ADH campus is closed until further notice. Our staff is working from home and you can still contact us by phone or email.
- We are limiting public exposure for all puppies in training and graduate dogs.
We remain committed to our mission and are thankful for our wonderful staff and volunteers who will continue working with the dogs from home during this time. We look forward to the current situation improving and getting back to business as usual. Please stay safe and we will keep you updated.